About Mrs. Norman
Welcome to 7th grade! I am thrilled to be starting my fourth year at PCMS and my first year in 7th grade! Originally from Winston-Salem, I came to eastern NC to attend ECU where I earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree and a Master of Arts in Teaching. I am married to Mr. Norman, who teaches 7th grade ELA, and we have a son who will be in 7th grade this year at PCMS. We love to travel and visit historical sites!
- Book-The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
- Disney movies-Moana & Robin Hood
- TV shows-Seinfeld & Downton Abbey
- Snack-Krispy Kreme doughnuts
- Vacation spot-Disney World
- Museums-National Museum of American History & The American Visionary Art Museum
- Explore antique stores
- Research family history
- Watch old movies
In 7th grade Social Studies, we start the semester with a geography review. We then begin our travel through world history by picking up where we left off in 6th grade. We will learn about the Age of Exploration through modern times.